The Procurement Division is committed to providing best value results to the City and the public, through professionalism, effective procurement services of the highest ethical standards, and technological and strategic advancements to ensure open and fair competition, in accordance with Federal, State, County and Municipal laws.
To be recognized by our customers, suppliers, professional organizations and colleagues as providing excellent Procurement services by knowledgeable and innovative professionals. We strive to be the model for excellence in public procurement practices through integrity, flexibility, communication, education, empowerment, seamless processes, and best practices.
• Promote transparency and fairness to everyone
• Formulate and abide by procurement policy and procedures
• Disposition all surplus, excess and scrap City property equitably
• Foster and maintain sustainable practices throughout Procurement processes
• Achieve excellent procurement services that maximize the City’s resources through technological advancements
Awards and Recognition
City of Coral Gables
2800 S.W. 72nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33155
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed holidays and weekends